Taco is a favorite meal
in my household, but with two teenagers there never seems to be any left overs. When my son was a child all he would eat was tacos, if it was in a hard or soft taco shell, he would eat it. This idea originated from me making him spaghetti tacos. I love that this recipe is good for having plenty of left overs, or even for using left over chicken or beef that you have.
Taco Pasta Salad:
- 1lb of cooked meat
- Frozen or canned corn (I love a fiesta corn that has roasted peppers in it)
- 1 can black beans
- 1 box of pasta
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- ¼ cup of mayo or ranch dressing
(can add onions, jalapenos, shredded cheese, avocados if you have them)
Follow these simple instructions:
- In a large stock pot, bring 4 quarts of water to a boil add pasta.
- Cook until pasta is halfway done, then add black beans and corns.
- Drain pasta and vegetable mixture.
- In a large bowl, add the pasta and vegetables, cooked meat, package of taco seasoning and the mayo or ranch. Can add the other ingredients now too.
- Serve warm, or place in the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy
Be Kind, Stay Safe, and Enjoy!