Too Hot to Cook
Too Hot to Cook: Rotisserie Chicken Stuffed Avocado | Poke Salad Bowl
The Summer is here and so is the heat. I love eating fresh and delicious food, but refuse to turn on my oven or stove top. I am going to share some of my favorite no cook recipes.
Rotisserie Chicken Stuffed Avocado
- 2c. Cold Shredded Chicken
- 3 Avocados Cut in half
- ¼ cup Black beans
- ¼ cup Corn Kernels
- ¼ c Pico di Gallo
- 1 package taco Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp mayo or ¼ c. ranch dressing
- Shredded Cheese
- Sliced Jalapeños
- In a medium bowl add chicken, black beans, corn, taco seasoning and mayo/ranch. Mix together
- Add Pico and cheddar, mix
- Fill the Avocados with mixture.
- Serve topped with Jalapenos and a little drizzle of ranch if desires.
Poke Salad Bowl
- 10oz Cured Salmon, or Ahi Tuna
- 1 Bag microwave brown or white rice
- Slice Avocado
- Diced Red Cabbage
- Slice Carrots
- Sliced Cucumbers
- Seaweed Crisps
- Sesame Seeds
- Yum Yum Sauce
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Microwave Rice.
- In a bowl Place rice at bottom, top with cabbage, avocado, cucumber, protein, seaweed crisp and sesame seeds (as much or little as you like)
- Top with Yum Yum Sauce and teriyaki sauce.